Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Intro

So I wanted to start this blog to give and get advice on all things related to being a single parent, or just anyone really. I have failed to connect with people for some unknown reason. I've offend wondered if people can see the black cloud that hovers over me and they are afraid it's full of acid rain that will fall on them. My short life of 35 years consists of so many life changing things. As I post I will slowly add things in about my life that i struggle with on a daily basis. They are about the loss of family members, sexual abuse, relationship troubles, struggles with my faith, teenage daughter issues, etc.
I hope this will show we are not alone in our life-ly battles and we can help each other with kind words of encouragement, advice,and/or just a little prayer. Please no negativity. There is plenty of that already.  

I will add all kinds of things to the site, kind of a one stop shop as it pertains to me each day or I think it may help my followers. I'm really new at this so please be patient. I'm hoping this will be a great safe healthy outlet for me and hopefully for you, too. 
Thanks for checking out my page.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment